Sunday 23 September 2007

Unexpected visit

When you're giving a Kung Fu demonstration your mind is somewhat occupied. So when you see your sisters who live in 12000 km away standing in front of you it makes for a great amount of confusion. It turns out they were down visiting their father (not mine). If he lived less than 400km away this would have made perfect sense I am sure. I gave up trying to understand this and instead spent some time with my long lost (haven't seen in over 12months) sisters. I also saw my former step-father. This was quite interesting, but civil so that was nice...

1 comment:

Weekend_Viking said...

I've had a fair bit of fun randomly turning up on people when they don't know I'm in the country..

My ex once returned to her hometown after three years away at Uni, and freaked her old schoolfriends, because they'd assumed she was dead....