Thursday 12 April 2007

My normal weekends are back!

After such a lovely weekend, I almost forgot that the weekend coming will be by my standards, normal. This means that the free time that I keep thinking that I will have, will rather be free time that I have allocated to one or anothe task already... actually more than one task.
eg. Saturday morning, on its own, sounds like pleanty of time to tidy up a couple of things, after say a nice sleep in and a full breakfast. Where it will actuallty be like this.
Before 10am picking up piles of wood from Kaleen,
10am-... looking at a "warehouse" (garage) full of chinese stuff,
hopefully before 11:30 picking up a chinese tutor to take to my Gong Fu class at 12pm

Saturday afternoon...
12pm-1.30pm Teaching Gong Fu
1.30-3.30 Practise chinese with tutor.
3.30-4.30 Deliver tutor home or come to another arrangement,
4.30-6.00pm Teach Kung Fu to "Youth Week" kids.
after 6 figure out where I am, wonder what happened to my day and find friends to kick back with.

These things all seem to fit, however I know that when I get there I will have extra demands on my time, something goes wrong... This may be avoided if I can direct all the people that I will be trying to coordinate to this page so when I forget to tell them that while I can do x, I am fitting it in between uwv-y&z. Another reason that I have this page, it might, make my schedule easier to findout! (I am not too good at letting people know what I will be doing.)

That said I have no idea what I will be doing on Sunday. Stuff probably including washing clothes etc for work on Monday.

No comments: