Wednesday 18 April 2007

Students Still talk

Last night I decided to spread the love, I took one of my 白兄弟 to 白龍在下's class so that he could fire the same questions to him and compare answers to find the meaning in what each of us was saying. There were some good lessons learned, however when I dropped him home it did end up being past the am before I arrived home. Again, if I had been getting paid... Though I did very much enjoy the conversation, I felt very guilty when I found 小马 still awake though she was having fun in bed downloading music while chatting with a bogen about cars. She thought he was very funny (he did look kinda amusing).
This particular student has started asking all these questions because of an exercise I gave him to learn how to think. If I hadn't done such a good job I would be getting home earlier, I also would not have a learning student. Gotta take the good with the good here I guess and get home as soon as I can!

No comments: