Tuesday 24 April 2007

Pork labb.

New favorite recipe,
500g pork mince
1 bunch coriander chopped fine
1 onion chopped fine
1 chili sliced v.fine
4 Tsp ish (I use about one lap of wok of each, low flow bottles) each of Sweet chili, Dark soy, white vinegar, fish sauce.
3-4 leaves of silver-beat shredded.

brown mince and onion, with chili, add vinegar and coriander, stir, cover and steam, add sauces and silver-beat don't stir yet leave it on top, cover again and steam until silver-beet is limp. stir the eat. Tonight I had it with bread. Probably good with rice, as that is how I have normally had it in restaurants.

1 comment:

StyleyGeek said...

Yum. I had chicken laab last night. The laab recipes I have seen use a few teaspoons of toasted ground rice as well to give it a bit of a nutty, crunchy texture.