Sunday 15 April 2007

Weekend done.

Well it was long but it is mostly over. I am currently in bed studying while 小马 cleans her office. She is moving a lot of stuff out... mostly my stuff that has been in there as the easiest place for it to go. I think that I have lost some storage privliges... Anyhoo I have stopped saying well anything if I can avoid it, my mouth still is getting mini cramplike spasims when I try to talk. I still seem to have lost all dexterity with my toungue... not good when I have to speak in a language as forign to my own as Chinese! Well I am sure that some sort of muscle relaxant will help, perhaps something from the West Coast of Scotland...

Although I didn't make it to the Tai event, partly because I was not needed as the person that I was going to perform Gong Fu Cha for was not able to have a stand this time. Partly because we ran out of time. However, I did get those photos taken, I will post them up slowly as they are fairly large and I will cut them down one by one as I go through them for the better ones. That was good, and Xiao Ma managed to learn a little Turkish off my photographer (student that I thought might be free and has a new camera).

2 comments:

RachelH said...

And you say I'M a prolific blogger. I think you are beating me right now.

a Shi said...

Well in my defense I have been on holidays