Tuesday 15 May 2007

我身体不舒服

When I went into surgery I had a slight cold, now that my body has been subjected to all manner of drugs designed to dull your ability to react to stimulus I have developed a tap like feature in my nose that doesn't have an off position.
I am currently eating Nyal Cold and Flu Fighter tablets like they are going out of fashion. Which they apparently are as Xiao ma wasn't able to find any last time she looked. They have an interesting blend of herbs that seem to work a little for a while. Andrographis Panicuata, White Willow Bark and Elderberry, are the three named ingredients on the back of the box. Sounds like a nice blend of new and old. But as long as it works I don't mind too much. They haven't given men the confidence to go to class today however as I seem to have very quick relapses into burst pipe mode!

So I am spending the day until after lunch trying to study without getting the paper wet, and will go to meet with my tutor in the evening. This is more possible due to being less formal than class I won't feel like I am waisting other student's time, and by then I will be desperate for the help!

Hopefully I won't be too sick to go when the time comes!

No comments: