Monday 21 May 2007

六月十七日的课

It will be 10-5 as far as I understand and will be $50 for the day which is reasonable. This course will be run by 白龙在下 and will be on 白龙拳 in general. I would like to get him to run a specific course. I haven't thought of this until now but usually he teaches courses on things he has learned at one event or another. If he taught courses on specific animals or on breathing I think people would prefer it. Even if he taught seniors only courses, as not having to cover the basics in great detail would be good. With this prior warning people can better prepare themselves for learning. I think that this would work better if 白龙在下 didn't teach regular classes as then he would have time to organize the classes.

I would also like to teach some more courses, the only problem with this is time, of course, I don't have any!

No comments: