Thursday 14 June 2007

小猫喝很多酒

This event was going to start at7:30 ish, so I decided to turn up at about 8, I had some things to do and wanted to also eat etc and relax on my own as I had not been alone for a while. I sad down and went over some characters etc and then... again... this time I couldn't stand, I was stuck in my seat... Not...Happy!!!
I kind of fell onto the table and then used my arms to straighten, as at this time I valued mobility more than anything. I went and did some stretches etc to no avail, I did some exercises, to no avail. I found all the liniments that I thought would help and went and lay down on a hard surface...
...1/4 a tube of deep heat later...
I can move!, oh wait hold that thought... no, no I can't...
...2/4 a tube of deep heat later...
I'm doing it, I'm really doing it!
Stretch... *CRACK*
Stretch... *CLUNK*
Stretch... *Click*
AHHHHhhhhhhhh...


So where is this place...
There was a plan at this party to get one of my nearing (17 3/4yo) adulthood students experienced with alcohol. This didn't seem to be a very bad thing. He was in consent, and had someone I though keeping him under control.
When I got there I found I was wrong. The person in control (100kg ish) had given him (60kg ish) the same amount of alcohol as he had had himself. When I turned up, there was a problem.
So I spent most of the night keeping 小猫 out of danger of injuring himself or others. Others mostly or property eg falling into a plasterboard wall and leaving a hole. This didn't happen but it was a pretty sure thing at one stage.
But in spite of this, I did have a good time got to talk with many of my students in a different environment and also got to meet (better) some of their other halves. Another good night well had, by some more than others perhaps. Monday's class, 小猫 couldn't remember much of what happened though there is enough phone video he knows it was... interesting.

No comments: