Sunday 3 June 2007

making up for a bad score 28/31

Just to see who actually reads this. Feel free to comment on what I put down here, grammar corrections, "Bullshit"titles to things that I say, I like to be questioned on what I say and I appreciate being corrected on what I write when I make mistakes. There are a couple of reasons that I started this blog, they are, getting better at composition as 今年我开生大学 and I want to test my ideas on a broader audience. If you are a gong fu student, and you want to ask me a specific question regarding a lesson, ask I would be happy to answer. If you are a student and think something I said was crap, tell me, tell me why, I want to know. I don't like believing crap and I don't like teaching it. If you can convince me that it is crap I will also post a retraction and correction of said mistake, with references. Most of the time I talk a level above practical learning more at the level of principle, this is because I don't what to teach online rather than discuss online.

In short comment, it isn't hard and I like the challenge. This goes double if you are a student of mine, as I am always trying to teach better classes. If there is something you want to learn, I can't always read it on your face.

No comments: