Monday 18 June 2007

LOVE IT!

After Saturday night I had two engagements, one dinner with a friend I met through gongfu another for movies, and pool with a friend from the Wig.
Dinner was home made chicken curry with roti. It was great, the chicken was firm but tender and the sauce was great as usual. This meal was in part to make up for asking if I had any plans on Friday and not giving me any responses to my suggestions. Partly just to catch up, the company was good and the food excellent, I also got lots of study done for my exam on the Tuesday.
The latter part of the evening, my second engagement was another carefully planned part of my study schedule. Drink beer and play pool after eating even more food until the wee hours of the morning. A vital part of the study plan I assure you. What I didn't expect was to be exposed to the rock opera that almost was, The Butterfly Ball and the Grasshopper Feast. I love it! There aren't many of the songs that I can find on the web (I don't know many) but it is cool! This is the common clip. It is what comes up when you search in youtube.

No comments: