Thursday 14 June 2007

Styley, Geekman & Who

Had a wonderfull night last Friday. Finished work then rode* over to Styley and Geekman's as I haven't seen them in a while Styley having been in NZ for weeks. Catch up was good, a lot has happened since I saw them last and home baked lazania was great. After dinner we wondered off to the shops to buy filling for muffins or "muff'n stuffin' " as I now like to call it. DEM' WAS GOOD! I don't know how much of what was used but one had cherries (out of jar with a nice sauce) and the other had rum, rum and rum soaked rasins! As seems to be usual in the Geek house they were a compramize of methods from two experienced muffin geeks/Geeks. I am asking Styley here if she has any photo's of the muffins we made, porbably not but just in case... If not might have to make some more tomorrow!

This was followed by drinking... you guessed it rum (it made me want to watch Pirates 1 again... alot) but finally I turned to my usual wet nurse, whiskey, while being visually stimulated by Dr WHO. It was a good night. Followed by a morning of eating muffins and drinking filtered french vanilla coffee.




*I got to park my bike downstairs in the locked underground carpark, not that great in its self but I love riding out of those things, is soo coool... (ok over it now... kinda)

2 comments:

StyleyGeek said...

Sorry, no photos. We ate them too fast for pics :) But the next day I whipped up some yummy rum-flavoured icing for the rum and raisin ones. Oooh, that was so good. You should have come back again...

We still have your rum.

a Shi said...

I do need to remember to use my handy snapper, or phone with camera for blog picks.